Welcome to my blog! Where I randomly post ideas and photos and other stuff that I think is worth taking time to type out! :)
Hey everyone!! I hope you are enjoying your year. I for one am eagerly anticipating summer!! With summer time comes weddings, sessions, and events. With many of my packages, digital images are either a purchase option or included in the package. With that comes the question, "How do we download our images"?
Well here's how.
Downloading from a computer:
1. You will receive a text or an email with a link to your personalized gallery. Use your mouse or trackpad to click on that link.
2. Once you click on that link you will be taken to your gallery. It will look a little like this:
3. Search through the images. When you find one you like, click on it. It will be brought to your screen as the main photo.
4. Once the photo you have chosen is on the screen, click on the "download" button on the top center right hand side above the photo.
5. Once you've clicked on that, the photo will automatically download and be saved to your "download folder" on your computer. I recommend saving your digital images on a drive or a back up disk as well as printing out at least one copy of each image you care about. :)
Saving Images on your phone
If you want images saved onto your phone for web-sharing or just to have saved to your phone and/or phone screen, please do not screen shot the images as that is a much lower quality of image. You can download the image from your gallery.
Downloading from a phone.
1. Go to either the email link (as pictured in previous example above) or if you have a text of the link.
2. Click on the link bubble in the message. Or the link in an email from your phone's email app. Next, you will be taken to the gallery that will look something like this:
3. Find a photo you like and want downloaded to your phone. Click on it. It will then be pulled forward as the primary image on the screen.
4. Next, click the "download" button on the top right hand center of the photo.
5. After this your phone screen will change to a white screen. The images will begin to download onto that screen. Speed of the download will depend on your internet connection at the time. For faster results and to preserve the battery power on your cell, it's best to download images while connected to the internet.
Wait for the entire image to fully download onto your screen.
6. Once the image appears fully on your screen. Click the save/upload icon on the bottom of your phone screen.
7. Next a menu will appear on the screen. Click the "Save Photo" icon.
Now your newly downloaded image is saved onto your phone with your photos. You are free to use it or share as you please for personal purposes only. :)
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!! :)
Thank you so much for using me as your photographer or downloading an image from one of the galleries. As always, if you like what you see and will be in need of a photographer for portrait or event photography, please let me know! I'd love to work with you!! You can email me anytime at email@example.com or message me on FB at www.facebook.com/jtphotographyokc
Bryan & Jessie were married in April at Boulevard Chapel in Edmond OK. It was a sweet ceremony between a big family and close friends! I met Jessie & Bryan almost 8 months earlier as they were planning their wedding. We met for a meeting in a nearby coffee shop and instantly felt like we were friends. As I watched them with each other and friends on their wedding day, I realized they both have that affect on all they meet. They are both warm and fun people and that shows in the moment you are introduced to them.
We got to do their engagement session at the Fair in September and it truly seemed as though they had known each other for a lifetime!! I will miss talking to them regularly and I know they will build a beautiful life together!!! Congratulations Bryan & Jessie!!!
This wedding story starts with a family session for a very active and happy 2 year old boy…
The next part of this story is that their wedding was on Feb 28th of 2015. Which is also the day of the last big snow in Oklahoma. So my Canadian husband, who had a gig cancel due to weather, opted to drive us to Watonga and wait in the car for 5 hours while me and my Hannah (second shooter) shot the wedding. I love that man!!!
But back to this love story…. The day started at the church with all the girls getting ready in a separate building at the St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church.
While I hung out with the girls my second shooter from heaven, also known as Hannah, was hanging with the guys…
and then with the little girls…
Photos are fun!!!
After the bride got ready, she opened a gift from her "almost" husband.
After we wiped the tears from the sweet letter, it was time to say "I do"!
And of course the kiss...
Nice and sweet! And now they're married!!
Ha ha… Just kidding, You didn't think I would have snow outside, a gorgeous bride, an amazing dress and not get snow pictures do you? Even though it was winter and we were losing light, we still did it!
And now we dance!…
I mainly blog wedding, but every now and then I get to do a full year for a family and I'm fully honored that they trust me to do that much documenting of their family!!! This family is one such family. I started photographing their little guy at 3 months old.
Then they asked me back for six months…
and may I just say OH. MY. GOSH!!! Cuteness overload! I love how candid and comfortable this family is, just being a family.
Then at 9 months… It was cold so we did images inside..
And then he was 1!!
Thank you for letting me document this! Every family I'm blessed with knowing through this has a special little place in my heart and I'm always a little sad when a session series or a wedding is over. I love getting to know the people who let me see a glimpse of their lives. :)
Meet my friend, and super talented singer for the Groove Merchants, out of OKC! She let me do some bridal portraits of her in her gorgeous dress in the gardens at St Luke's Methodist Church.
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage! Well, first the belly then the baby carriage… duh!
What maternity session is complete without the four-legged babies being included? Especially when they are this stinking cute!!
I was honored when she asked me to photograph her birth. I don't do this for just anyone but her beauty baby and her, I was there!
Being born can be really tough… ;)
But, a few days in your new home with lots of love and a mommy and daddy holding you, well it's worth it in the end. Plus we get to do pretty pictures after that…
And of course for a mommy with a love for clothes, and more importantly shoes… We had to tie that in…