Hey everyone!! I hope you are enjoying your year. I for one am eagerly anticipating summer!! With summer time comes weddings, sessions, and events. With many of my packages, digital images are either a purchase option or included in the package. With that comes the question, "How do we download our images"?
Well here's how.
Downloading from a computer:
1. You will receive a text or an email with a link to your personalized gallery. Use your mouse or trackpad to click on that link.
2. Once you click on that link you will be taken to your gallery. It will look a little like this:
3. Search through the images. When you find one you like, click on it. It will be brought to your screen as the main photo.
4. Once the photo you have chosen is on the screen, click on the "download" button on the top center right hand side above the photo.
5. Once you've clicked on that, the photo will automatically download and be saved to your "download folder" on your computer. I recommend saving your digital images on a drive or a back up disk as well as printing out at least one copy of each image you care about. :)
Saving Images on your phone
If you want images saved onto your phone for web-sharing or just to have saved to your phone and/or phone screen, please do not screen shot the images as that is a much lower quality of image. You can download the image from your gallery.
Downloading from a phone.
1. Go to either the email link (as pictured in previous example above) or if you have a text of the link.
2. Click on the link bubble in the message. Or the link in an email from your phone's email app. Next, you will be taken to the gallery that will look something like this:
3. Find a photo you like and want downloaded to your phone. Click on it. It will then be pulled forward as the primary image on the screen.
4. Next, click the "download" button on the top right hand center of the photo.
5. After this your phone screen will change to a white screen. The images will begin to download onto that screen. Speed of the download will depend on your internet connection at the time. For faster results and to preserve the battery power on your cell, it's best to download images while connected to the internet.
Wait for the entire image to fully download onto your screen.
6. Once the image appears fully on your screen. Click the save/upload icon on the bottom of your phone screen.
7. Next a menu will appear on the screen. Click the "Save Photo" icon.
Now your newly downloaded image is saved onto your phone with your photos. You are free to use it or share as you please for personal purposes only. :)
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!! :)
Thank you so much for using me as your photographer or downloading an image from one of the galleries. As always, if you like what you see and will be in need of a photographer for portrait or event photography, please let me know! I'd love to work with you!! You can email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on FB at www.facebook.com/jtphotographyokc